Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: sarrasani on May 20, 2019, 06:26:41 pm
-
A (about) simple to reach 3200 mt. high mountain in W Alps (Monte Rosa Group).
And what a wonderful name for we photographers....
Some images from the summit area.
A7r with 35 mm Leica-R Summicron.
All the best,
Sandro
-
Another nice set and my preference goes to the first two shots. In the first one, the amount of detail in that scree is stunning. The fractured glacier and the different lines in the second are also very pleasing.
I love alpine photography, I cannot lie!
Bravo.
-
Some images from the summit area.
I like the pictures but thy seem somewhat flat to me.
I would try to subtly add some 3D in PP, to separate planes.
Some "sculpting" as they say
Just MHO
-
Another nice set and my preference goes to the first two shots. In the first one, the amount of detail in that scree is stunning. The fractured glacier and the different lines in the second are also very pleasing.
I love alpine photography, I cannot lie!
Bravo.
thank you much francois for your so kind words, and all the best for you,
sandro
-
I like the pictures but thy seem somewhat flat to me.
I would try to subtly add some 3D in PP, to separate planes.
Some "sculpting" as they say
Just MHO
thank you much for your attention and commenting.
all the best,
Sandro