Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: rabanito on May 20, 2019, 11:39:22 am

Title: Some Rocks
Post by: rabanito on May 20, 2019, 11:39:22 am
Monochrome
Title: Re: Some Rocks
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 20, 2019, 02:10:36 pm
I prefer the first. The second is a bit too closely-cropped for my taste.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Some Rocks
Post by: rabanito on May 20, 2019, 04:00:19 pm
I prefer the first. The second is a bit too closely-cropped for my taste.

Jeremy

YYYYesssss... I think I agree.
Fortunately I took a second one. This first w/ a 50mm, the second w 35mm, which leaves some room especially above and on the left side.
I'll have to crop a little but I still have the layers ready. Just adjust the masking  :)
I'll see

Thanks Jeremy
Title: Re: Some Rocks
Post by: stevenfr on May 20, 2019, 04:06:09 pm
I think the second is my fav with a bit more room. I like the reflections.
Title: Re: Some Rocks
Post by: rabanito on May 20, 2019, 06:39:51 pm
I think the second is my fav with a bit more room. I like the reflections.
Back to LR and PS then :)
Thanks