Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on May 18, 2019, 06:14:19 am
-
One of the things I like about Val d'Orcia in Tuscany is the locations where I can find simplicity. This is one of them with a single tree on the top of a hill. The first one was shot on the workshop in May 2019 and the second one, to show the contrast of the seasonal variations, was shot in November 2017. Although May is very nice, I prefer November due to the way the landscape presents itself in the autumn.
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/32929650957_58f3da94a1_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/SaT4YH)Lonely Tree on the Hill (https://flic.kr/p/SaT4YH) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/38404044912_91f7c2cd89_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/21vCLzo)Lonely tree (https://flic.kr/p/21vCLzo) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
-
Both are treemendous!
-
Well done
-
Both are treemendous!
+1.
-
Classic.
-
Both are treemendous!
+1
-
Thanks very much for the comments :)
-
I’ll comment when able to see them. That means getting up and turning on my desktop. It is useless on an iPad.