Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on May 17, 2019, 11:57:23 am

Title: Morning fog and light
Post by: Hans Kruse on May 17, 2019, 11:57:23 am
I have just returned from Tuscany running yet another workshop. Here is a shot from one of the iconic places but a very specific one of a small piece of the landscape shot right after sunrise.

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/46952903645_d9565efa59_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2ex4Urt)Morning fog and light (https://flic.kr/p/2ex4Urt) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Morning fog and light
Post by: RSL on May 17, 2019, 12:06:17 pm
Very nice, Hans. Love it.
Title: Re: Morning fog and light
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 17, 2019, 02:29:36 pm
I never tire of good Tuscan shots.
This one is superb.
Title: Re: Morning fog and light
Post by: francois on May 18, 2019, 05:59:43 am
Very nice and original!
Title: Re: Morning fog and light
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 20, 2019, 05:16:11 am
The light hugging the landscape.
Title: Re: Morning fog and light
Post by: MattBurt on May 20, 2019, 01:06:57 pm
I hope you don't mind the image displaying here too (this bbcode is copied from Flickr's share link). I think it is worth seeing for those who don't want to click through to another site.
I love the light and atmosphere in this. At first I thought that pattern on the hillside was some kind of moire artifact but seeing that it is not makes it even more interesting. Nice catch!

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/46952903645_461bbb1585_z.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2ex4Urt)Morning fog and light (https://flic.kr/p/2ex4Urt) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Morning fog and light
Post by: Hans Kruse on May 27, 2019, 07:22:24 am
Thansk very much for the comments. The picture did not show in the original post since I have made a small change in the editing and reuploaded on Flickr which destroys the link when using BBCode. It was not an attempt to make people click through to Flickr :)
Title: Re: Morning fog and light
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 27, 2019, 08:23:46 am
...At first I thought that pattern on the hillside was some kind of moire artifact...

I immediately recognized it as the dreaded Canon sensor bending ;)
Title: Re: Morning fog and light
Post by: Hans Kruse on May 27, 2019, 10:44:14 am
I immediately recognized it as the dreaded Canon sensor bending ;)

They have that a lot on the Tuscan hill sides :)