Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: maddogmurph on May 14, 2019, 11:38:06 am

Title: Stormy Night
Post by: maddogmurph on May 14, 2019, 11:38:06 am
Looking forward to monsoon season again soon. Maybe I'll get struck by lightning this time. Or get my jeep stuck less than twice this next trip. Maybe I won't have to hike 11 miles in a deserted desert to find a truck to help pull me out of mud. Perhaps the golf ball size hail balls will actually break my windshield next time. Perhaps this time when I drive through the flash flood mud my jeep will get swept away. Bottom line, adventure is waiting, and the raw energy of nature will unfold once again. I'm just hopeful this year won't be bogged with forest fire smoke.
Title: Re: Stormy Night
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 14, 2019, 05:49:48 pm
I hope you will come back safely and with more luscious images.
Title: Re: Stormy Night
Post by: praja343 on May 14, 2019, 11:27:50 pm
Fabulous image! North Rim?
Title: Re: Stormy Night
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 15, 2019, 03:38:26 am
Beautiful. The rocky perch with the shrub provides a more human scale to the scene. Be careful with flash floods...
Title: Re: Stormy Night
Post by: HSakols on May 15, 2019, 09:02:59 am
What a Sky!!
Title: Re: Stormy Night
Post by: MattBurt on May 15, 2019, 12:09:24 pm
Nice image and yes, adventure always awaits! But I highly recommend not getting struck by lightning. My wife has been struck and it was a long hard recovery!
Title: Re: Stormy Night
Post by: Mark Nadler on May 15, 2019, 09:48:38 pm
Nice

mark
Title: Re: Stormy Night
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on May 18, 2019, 06:20:00 pm
Very nice indeed  :)

Dave