Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: LHaynes on May 13, 2019, 08:11:01 pm

Title: FS Canon 5D Mark III kit
Post by: LHaynes on May 13, 2019, 08:11:01 pm
Price Reduced to 2575.00

FOR SALE

Complete Canon Kit: Sold together.

Canon 5D Mark III body
Canon 24-105mm f4 L Lens
Canon 50mm Prime 1.8 Lens
Calumet Pro Intervelometer
4 Canon Batteries and Charger
Digital Extension Tubes (Macro)
32GB CF Memory Card

All items are in excellent condition with no dings, scratches dents or weird quirky issues.
I am moving to a new system.

The camera has 47,298 actuations on the shutter.

Priced out new on Amazon today for camera and lens is 3,145.00.
Priced out new for all of the items today is around $3,400.

My price: $2,700.00 Includes Shipping USPS Priority in US
I accept pay PayPal (preferred) ,Venmo, Zelle

(https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-JZLMNSg/0/28e80ca2/L/i-JZLMNSg-L.jpg)

(https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-KDTft94/0/30160a86/M/i-KDTft94-M.jpg)




Title: Re: FS Canon 5D Mark III kit
Post by: Rand47 on May 13, 2019, 08:14:21 pm
Lucas is new to LULA, but he's an old an trusted friend of mine and I can vouch for his honesty and integrity.

Rand
Title: Re: FS Canon 5D Mark III kit
Post by: LHaynes on May 18, 2019, 12:51:22 pm
Price reduced to 2575.00  :o
Title: Re: FS Canon 5D Mark III kit
Post by: LHaynes on June 22, 2019, 09:43:27 am
Price reduction . . . .  2250.00
Title: Re: FS Canon 5D Mark III kit
Post by: LHaynes on August 24, 2019, 03:28:50 pm
New reduced price is now 1800.00 for the entire kit. (entertaining reasonable offers)

Complete Canon Kit: All items included.

Canon 5D Mark III body
Canon 24-105mm f4 L Lens
Canon 50mm Prime 1.8 Lens
Calumet Pro Intervelometer
4 Canon Batteries and Charger
Digital Extension Tubes (Macro)
32GB CF Memory Card

All items are in excellent condition with no dings, scratches dents or weird quirky issues.
I am moving to a new system.

The camera has 47,298 actuations on the shutter.

Title: Re: FS Canon 5D Mark III kit
Post by: LHaynes on August 26, 2019, 04:55:53 pm
After careful consideration I realized my pricing does not match the current market. Therefore I have added an additional lens: the Canon 17-40mm wide angle zoom.

The new reduced price with an additional lens is $1800.00

I will entertain any and all reasonable offers for the kit as a whole. I am also open to possibly selling items individually to those interested.

This is a like-new affordable set up for any amateur photographer looking to jump into the DSLR full frame realm or a great backup system for any seasoned pro.
Title: Re: FS Canon 5D Mark III kit
Post by: JeanMichel on August 26, 2019, 05:54:42 pm
Hi,
The sad thing is that after but just a couple of years the selling value of such equipment is far less than what it is worth as a backup system. You may realize a better financial gain by donating your equipment to a school or such in return for a market value charitable receipt. You make space on you shelves, help out someone who can use the stuff, and get a nice thank you.
Title: Re: FS Canon 5D Mark III kit
Post by: LHaynes on August 27, 2019, 12:36:28 pm
@JeanMichel
Thank you for your comment. The idea makes good sense and would indeed give me a good feeling, however, it will not help fund the new camera system I am hoping to afford.
For now, the items will remain for sale.
Kind regards