Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: sarrasani on May 12, 2019, 06:33:02 pm

Title: In the park
Post by: sarrasani on May 12, 2019, 06:33:02 pm
An old aristochratic house and garden......some suggestions guided also from a strange optic-sensor couple (CZJ Biotar 58 mm. and Sigma sd quattro h). High (original) resolution but strong compression in quality.
All the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: In the park
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 14, 2019, 11:07:50 am
I like the colours in #1. Take out the stalk and you have an engaging abstract.
Title: Re: In the park
Post by: sarrasani on May 14, 2019, 12:16:35 pm
I like the colours in #1. Take out the stalk and you have an engaging abstract.

Not bad idea....thank you much for attention and commenting, and all the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: In the park
Post by: francois on May 16, 2019, 04:08:58 am
I especially like #1 (soft and pleasing colors) and #2 (bright reds conbined with green background) but I'm less fond of the third one.
Title: Re: In the park
Post by: sarrasani on May 17, 2019, 07:58:50 pm
I especially like #1 (soft and pleasing colors) and #2 (bright reds conbined with green background) but I'm less fond of the third one.

thank you much for your attention and commenting. And I apologize if these ones are not exatly "landscape". Only, I'm captured by the sense of energy this kind of lenses can add to backgrounds. More "energy" than "objects-things", and sometimes (not ever, I like also the research of maximum natural detail....) I like this.
Thank you again and all the best,
sandro
Title: Re: In the park
Post by: francois on May 18, 2019, 05:57:12 am
thank you much for your attention and commenting. And I apologize if these ones are not exatly "landscape". Only, I'm captured by the sense of energy this kind of lenses can add to backgrounds. More "energy" than "objects-things", and sometimes (not ever, I like also the research of maximum natural detail....) I like this.
Thank you again and all the best,
sandro

You're welcome and no apology needed!