Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: mseawell on May 12, 2019, 01:26:58 am

Title: The hour of land
Post by: mseawell on May 12, 2019, 01:26:58 am
Beauty it is said, is in the eye of the beholder. Yet, we all have a connection to the eternal, what some would call nture. And through this communion, I've discovered an inner world where I can find my peace, me zen. As the clouds, sun, light and darkness danced all around me I felt nothing but content...the hour of land.

Fuji X-T2
Fuji 55-200mm
Lightroom/SEP
Title: Re: The hour of land
Post by: David Eckels on May 12, 2019, 09:10:40 am
Beautifully done. And I like your comment, too. Poetic.
Title: Re: The hour of land
Post by: mseawell on May 12, 2019, 09:12:14 am
Thanks David!
Title: Re: The hour of land
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 12, 2019, 09:20:40 am
Beautifully done. And I like your comment, too. Poetic.
+1.
Title: Re: The hour of land
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 12, 2019, 10:35:25 am
+2. Lovely.
Title: Re: The hour of land
Post by: francois on May 13, 2019, 03:32:11 am
Not much fog but I love the high contrast between the sun-lit areas and the other darker hills and fields.
Well done!
Title: Re: The hour of land
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 13, 2019, 04:05:15 am
Well done.
Title: Re: The hour of land
Post by: Bob_B on May 13, 2019, 08:33:06 am
I agree, well done.
Title: Re: The hour of land
Post by: mseawell on May 14, 2019, 12:07:17 am
Thanks for all the kind comments!

Mark