Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on May 08, 2019, 09:51:41 am
-
Definitely one of the most striking birds in Guatemala has to be the Ocellated Turkey. What a weird looking bird!!!
I just uploaded a gallery from my recent trip to Guatemala here if anyone is interested:
http://www.glennbartley.com/naturephotography/articles/Gallery%20-%20Guatemala2019.html
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Ocellated%20Turkey%20-%2002.jpg)
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Ocellated%20Turkey%20-%2009.jpg)
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Ocellated%20Turkey%20-%2015.jpg)
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Ocellated%20Turkey%20-%2020.jpg)
(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Ocellated%20Turkey%20-%2011.jpg)
-
I really like the closeup on the feathers.
Mark
-
An unusual looking bird indeed! Beautiful photos too!
-
A great set of a very weird bird!
-
Looks like a Turkey bred with a Pheasant :)
-
Excellent shots! I especially like his swagger in #2.
-
Great model and great photos!
-
Fantastic and unreal colors…
-
I love the first one and the last one of just the feathers. Hope he makes it through the rest of November.
-
Darwinian evolution at its weirdest. Nice job.
mark