Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Mark Nadler on May 07, 2019, 10:56:51 pm

Title: Southern Arizona, Late Afternoon Rainbow
Post by: Mark Nadler on May 07, 2019, 10:56:51 pm
Comments welcome.

mark
Title: Re: Southern Arizona, Late Afternoon Rainbow
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 08, 2019, 05:13:02 am
Fine shot. I like the vertical framing.
Title: Re: Southern Arizona, Late Afternoon Rainbow
Post by: David Eckels on May 08, 2019, 08:24:32 am
Nice shot. Who is Karm Redland?
Title: Re: Southern Arizona, Late Afternoon Rainbow
Post by: Mark Nadler on May 08, 2019, 10:31:16 pm
Paulo and David, thanks for the positive comments.

David, in the past, for personal reasons I did not want to use my real name:  Mark Nadler.  So,
I scrambled it to Karm (i.e. Mark) Redland (i.e. almost Nadler).  I now have no reason to do this.
However, I have used Karm Redland for a long tinme and choose to continue using it.

Mark
Title: Re: Southern Arizona, Late Afternoon Rainbow
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 09, 2019, 12:34:13 am
Nice image, Mark.
I hope the name scramble improves your Karma.   ;)
Title: Re: Southern Arizona, Late Afternoon Rainbow
Post by: Mark Nadler on May 09, 2019, 03:06:20 pm
Eric, it has.

mark