Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: stevenfr on May 04, 2019, 12:46:33 pm
-
This morning light only lasted a few moments before the sun was in front of me.
Steven
-
Wonderful!
-
Wonderful!
Yes!
-
Thank you Eric and Rabinto
-
A winner!
-
Thanks Stamper
-
Another splendid photograph.
-
Thank you Hugh. This is one of my favorites. I use it as my screen saver.
-
Excellent.
-
This morning light only lasted a few moments before the sun was in front of me.
Steven
I like the high density of the trees and the bright light. Both aspects usually don't happen at the same time⦠denser woods tend to be dark!
-
Thanks Paulo and Francois.
I had to stand on a cliff to get the perspective of being high in the trees. It was very difficult footing to stand and setup a camera. Years ago, I noticed the light would come into this section of the forest for only a moment - maybe a minute or 30 seconds before the sun would be in the shot and the forest would be washed out. Every fall I would shoot this scene. I have gotten 4 or 5 portfolio images out of this spot. Its very exciting when you get the warm glow in the forest. My wife stands below me and watches the sun instructing me on how much time I might have before the scene is gone. I have spent 14 autumn's in the aspen forests of North America.
-
Thanks for the info. The team work with your wife produced another beauty.
-
Thank you Francois
-
That's really very good. Love it.
-
Thank you Bill. There is only a few moments where the trees glow and they are not dark.