Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on May 04, 2019, 11:35:13 am

Title: Ferns, Knees and Cypresses
Post by: RSL on May 04, 2019, 11:35:13 am
.
Title: Re: Ferns, Knees and Cypresses
Post by: William Walker on May 05, 2019, 02:55:07 pm
Hi Russ!

I really like the way you have processed this...the colours are just perfect!

(I could not find the knees...!?)

I hope you are well?

Regards
William
Title: Re: Ferns, Knees and Cypresses
Post by: RSL on May 05, 2019, 04:21:58 pm
Thanks, William. The cypress knees are the humps you see just behind the ferns. Here's a picture I posted three weeks ago that shows a mass of cypress knees. Evidently the knees are for stability.
Title: Re: Ferns, Knees and Cypresses
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 05, 2019, 05:38:42 pm
Nice one, Russ.
I found the knees all by myself, thanks to your previous post.
My own knees are somewhat less stable than they were a few years ago, so I no longer lug a tripod around.