Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: sarrasani on April 22, 2019, 08:45:15 pm

Title: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: sarrasani on April 22, 2019, 08:45:15 pm
Thank you much for attention and all the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: rabanito on April 23, 2019, 03:33:13 am
Beautiful
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: francois on April 23, 2019, 05:14:39 am
Quite vistas, barely out of winter!

Well seen.
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 23, 2019, 06:41:02 am
Beauties all, but the first one is a standout.
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: Bob_B on April 23, 2019, 07:49:41 am
Very nice. I'm partial to the 4th one.
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: sarrasani on April 23, 2019, 09:47:45 am
Very nice. I'm partial to the 4th one.

Thank you much Bob_B, and all the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: sarrasani on April 23, 2019, 09:49:11 am
Beauties all, but the first one is a standout.

Maybe it's also my favourite. Thank you much for your attention and all the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: sarrasani on April 23, 2019, 09:49:59 am
Beautiful

so kind rabanito! Thank you and all the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: sarrasani on April 23, 2019, 09:51:09 am
Quite vistas, barely out of winter!

Well seen.

Thank you francois! All the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 23, 2019, 09:58:27 am
Beauties all, but the first one is a standout.
Me too.
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: Arlen on April 23, 2019, 11:19:30 am
Me too.

Me three. Or should I say, me one.
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on April 23, 2019, 11:27:13 am
Bunch of rocks. Why!?
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 23, 2019, 12:01:39 pm
Bunch of rocks. Why!?
Cuddly rocks, with nice reflections.   ;D
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: RMW on April 23, 2019, 05:04:17 pm
Fine fotos all. Hope you print them.
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: sarrasani on April 23, 2019, 06:15:18 pm
Fine fotos all. Hope you print them.

Too much kind, thank you. Yes, I printed them (not bad prints IMHO).  Very light PP with DXO, from RAW.
IMHO good (nothing special, here we see tons of equal or better images) the clarity/detail from these Leica-R lenses (here elmarit 28 and summicron 35).

Sandro
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: Mark Nadler on April 23, 2019, 10:32:26 pm
My favorite is your last imnage.  I think it has the best balance
between foreground and background.

mark
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on April 24, 2019, 05:32:27 am
I am a complete sucker for water reflections and I am totally unable to walk past one if I see it without shooting it, so nothing to complain about here for me, great shots.

Dave
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: sarrasani on April 24, 2019, 02:02:42 pm
My favorite is your last imnage.  I think it has the best balance
between foreground and background.

mark

Thank you Mark Nadler. all the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: sarrasani on April 24, 2019, 02:04:34 pm
I am a complete sucker for water reflections and I am totally unable to walk past one if I see it without shooting it, so nothing to complain about here for me, great shots.

Dave

Thank you much Dave!! All the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Gavarot Gorges (W Alps, Italy)
Post by: sarrasani on April 25, 2019, 07:25:18 pm
Me three. Or should I say, me one.

You are so kind Arlen and Eric.
Thank you much and all the best,
Sandro