Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on April 22, 2019, 04:09:39 pm

Title: Mazus Meditations
Post by: Bob_B on April 22, 2019, 04:09:39 pm
A trio of images of Mazus reptans (Lippenmäulchen) flowers. Thank you for stopping by, and please feel free to C&C.
Title: Re: Mazus Mediations
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 22, 2019, 04:26:42 pm
Another nice set. They really come to life.
Title: Re: Mazus Meditations
Post by: Bob_B on April 22, 2019, 04:49:17 pm
Thanks Eric. I ended up getting pretty wet while lying prone capturing these images. I'm glad they were worth it.
Title: Re: Mazus Meditations
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 22, 2019, 05:44:34 pm
I gave up getting down on the ground to photograph some twenty or more years ago.
Now I could carry a sign saying something like, "You need to be THIS tall to be photographed by me."    ;)
Title: Re: Mazus Meditations
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 22, 2019, 06:24:50 pm
Good eggs, Bob.
Title: Re: Mazus Meditations
Post by: Bob_B on April 23, 2019, 07:38:46 am
Thanks Rajan. I hadn't made the connection to dyed eggs until you mentioned it; cool.
Title: Re: Mazus Meditations
Post by: sarrasani on April 23, 2019, 09:45:59 am
A trio of images of Mazus reptans (Lippenmäulchen) flowers. Thank you for stopping by, and please feel free to C&C.

Lovable set. 2-3-1 my order of preference.
all the best!
sandro
Title: Re: Mazus Meditations
Post by: Bob_B on April 23, 2019, 05:44:15 pm
Thank sandro.