Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on April 19, 2019, 06:00:54 pm
-
A few images of spring flowers and emerging leaves. Thanks for viewing, and feel free to c&c. - Bob
-
Beautiful, all. But the second b&w is special.
-
I prefer the third, mostly because I often try shooting something similar and I rarely get them right.
-
Beautiful images!
-
Thanks Rajan, armand and Mike.
-
My favorite is the second.
mark
-
Beautiful, all. But the second b&w is special.
+1,
-
Thanks Mark and Eric.
-
Fine compositions, Bob. Your botanical images are steadily getting stronger.
-
Hi Scott - Thanks for your kind words.
-
A few images of spring flowers and emerging leaves. Thanks for viewing, and feel free to c&c. - Bob
another so pleasurable set. For my tastes: n.1, but 2 (original grey and dark tones play) and 3 are in the same zone.
All the best,
Sandro
-
Beautiful images.
-
Thank you Sandro and steven.