Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on April 18, 2019, 02:24:56 pm

Title: The hike around Churwalden.
Post by: Andres Bonilla on April 18, 2019, 02:24:56 pm
The weather was fantastic, so I decided to take a short walk that turned into a long hike. My first time in Switzerland, I loved the the mountains.
Title: Re: The hike around Churwalden.
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 18, 2019, 02:47:36 pm
I love the second: it looks almost as if the mountain is smoking.

I think I'd have cropped the ugly orange tape off the bottom of the first.

Jeremy
Title: Re: The hike around Churwalden.
Post by: Andres Bonilla on April 18, 2019, 02:53:46 pm
I love the second: it looks almost as if the mountain is smoking.

I think I'd have cropped the ugly orange tape off the bottom of the first.

Jeremy

Thank you! I would try cropping or perhaps cloning.
Title: Re: The hike around Churwalden.
Post by: luxborealis on April 18, 2019, 03:58:51 pm
Mountains, blue sky and fair weather clouds are always so seductive- and beautiful. Try some B&W, too!
Title: Re: The hike around Churwalden.
Post by: Andres Bonilla on April 18, 2019, 04:01:49 pm
Mountains, blue sky and fair weather clouds are always so seductive- and beautiful. Try some B&W, too!

Thanks! I will. If anybody else wants to try a go at turning these ones into Black and White. please do.