Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: budjames on April 18, 2019, 08:57:26 am

Title: FS - Fuji X-H1, battery grip and RRS L-bracket in mint condition
Post by: budjames on April 18, 2019, 08:57:26 am
I purchased my X-H1 with grip in February 2018. Since then, I have shot less than 1,900 images with it. I also own the X-T3 and a Leica M10. I feel guilty having the X-H1 sitting on my shelf getting little use, therefore, I am selling it with the hope that someone can put this beautiful camera to work.

The camera and grip come with all of the factory supplied accessories, charger, battery and packaging. The grip has never been used. I am also including the Really Right Stuff L-bracket for use when not using the optional grip attached.

My office is in Doylestown, PA if you live locally and would like to see the camera in person.

Asking $1,150 including UPS ground shipping to 48 states.

Check or Paypal accepted. If using PayPal, purchaser must add PayPal fee.

Regards,
Bud James

Please check out my fine art and travel photography at www.budjames.photography or on Instagram at www.instagram.com/budjamesphoto.
Title: Re: FS - Fuji X-H1, battery grip and RRS L-bracket in mint condition
Post by: Ken Bennett on April 24, 2019, 11:11:44 am
Bud, have you sold this yet? Thanks.
Title: Re: FS - Fuji X-H1, battery grip and RRS L-bracket in mint condition
Post by: budjames on April 24, 2019, 02:16:53 pm
Not yet. Still for sale.

Regards,
Bud James

Please check out my fine art and travel photography at www.budjames.photography or on Instagram at www.instagram.com/budjamesphoto.
Title: Re: FS - Fuji X-H1, battery grip and RRS L-bracket in mint condition
Post by: Ken Bennett on April 24, 2019, 10:02:08 pm
Thanks. Going to hold off for now. Good luck.