Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: stevenfr on April 16, 2019, 02:27:20 pm
-
Twisted trees from a shoot in New Zealand. This image is a stitched images using the Phase One IQ3 100 camera.
-
Nice.
-
thanks Eric.
-
This is the type of image that surely benefits from tons of details.
-
This is the type of image that surely benefits from tons of details.
Yes. I am imagining it on a wall-sized mural.
-
Darn, you got a lot of good photographs!
-
Thank you Hugh. I have over a 1000 images Captured either with a Horseman or MF digital
Slobodan and Eric this image is a stitched six image capture with the 100 mp its a huge file. You can see incredible detail in this image at 100%.
The light in the trees is the sunset. I only had moments to capture this image before the sunset.
-
A very fine image. Unusual.
-
Well done.
-
Love it! I bet it will make an amazing print.
-
Thanks Matt, Paulo and Stamper. I have printed this at 23” x 69”. Its amazing the detail.
-
clap hands! :)
sandro
-
Thank you Sandro
-
Very nice image
-
Thank you Brandtb