Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: sarrasani on April 16, 2019, 10:30:28 am
-
A poker from my old dear dp-1 Merrill. North of Tuscany (Italy).
All the best,
Sandro
-
Nice set. I like the last one a lot. Are the "white" mountain tops the ones above Carrara?
-
I also like the last one the way the track leads into the scene and the mountains framing it. Nice.
-
1 and 2 for me but 3 and 4 are also impressive.
-
Nice set. I like the last one a lot. Are the "white" mountain tops the ones above Carrara?
thank you francois! Yes, these (the last is Tambura and Vandelli way, from Resceto) mountains are in that area.
all the best,
sandro
-
I also like the last one the way the track leads into the scene and the mountains framing it. Nice.
Proud of your attention MattBurt, and all the best for you,
Sandro
-
1 and 2 for me but 3 and 4 are also impressive.
thank you very much for attention stamper.
All the best for you,
Sandro