Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Kevin Gallagher on April 16, 2019, 09:20:08 am

Title: Viewing the Forums On Safari
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on April 16, 2019, 09:20:08 am
 Hi all, I seem to having a big problem viewing the forums using my safari browser. It looks OK in the iPhone or with Firefox but I've never ever had any problems using Safari. The main site still formats fine it's just something in the forums.

  Thanks Guys!!

  Kevin in CT
Title: Re: Viewing the Forums On Safari
Post by: JeanMichel on April 16, 2019, 09:26:37 am
I also use Safari. No issues here.
Title: Re: Viewing the Forums On Safari
Post by: francois on April 17, 2019, 04:29:29 am
No problem here.
Title: Re: Viewing the Forums On Safari
Post by: brianrybolt on April 17, 2019, 05:47:28 am
No issues.
Title: Re: Viewing the Forums On Safari
Post by: Petrus on April 17, 2019, 06:25:29 am
My forum page looks like it was HTML 2.0 from the nineties...

Safari is Version 12.1 (14607.1.40.1.4)
MacOS is Mojave 10.14.4 (18E226)
Title: Re: Viewing the Forums On Safari
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on April 17, 2019, 07:05:01 am
 Hi guys, thanks for all of your responses. I'm going to attach a screenshot of what I get at the forums main page. The rest of the website loads fin and i have no problems on other websites.

Title: Re: Viewing the Forums On Safari
Post by: francois on April 17, 2019, 07:13:21 am
Hi guys, thanks for all of your responses. I'm going to attach a screenshot of what I get at the forums main page. The rest of the website loads fin and i have no problems on other websites.

Do you use content blockers? I would empty the history, quit Safari and then retry. For content blockers, you can reload the page without them (simple click and hold the little reload round arrow in the URL field and then choose "Reload without content blockers").
Title: Re: Viewing the Forums On Safari
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on April 17, 2019, 07:19:55 am
 Francois, I tried both and it's back to its old self again!!! I'm not sure which one did it but it is fixed, THANKS!!!


  Kevin in CT
Title: Re: Viewing the Forums On Safari
Post by: francois on April 17, 2019, 11:39:57 am
Great news!
Title: Re: Viewing the Forums On Safari
Post by: Petrus on April 24, 2019, 01:52:21 am
I have not done anything, but the site is back to normal for me.