Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: maddogmurph on April 08, 2019, 12:19:03 am
-
I called them Puma Snacks, but apparently they're called Guanacos.
-
The light echoing the curve of the larger animal's back is lovely. My only criticism would be that the foreground is rather dark.
Jeremy
-
Unfortunately the foreground is blending in with the animals. A nice composition.
-
The light echoing the curve of the larger animal's back is lovely. My only criticism would be that the foreground is rather dark.
Jeremy
I agree, very pleasing picture. I'd suggest applying a lighter gradient on the grassy foreground (from the bottom) and gentle elliptical local gradients around the animal legs.
-
Great shot.
-
Great shot.
Yes. The foreground looks realistic to me. Excellent sky.
-
Love the shot. Love the dark foreground. Matches the moody sky.
-
Great shot. I like how the guanacos are placed in the frame. The soft colors are perfect and the cloud that forms a halo just above the top guanaco adds a bit magic…