Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: rabanito on April 07, 2019, 12:12:57 pm

Title: Reflections
Post by: rabanito on April 07, 2019, 12:12:57 pm
By the riverside


Title: Re: Reflections
Post by: David Eckels on April 07, 2019, 12:35:55 pm
I think the first one is special.
Title: Re: Reflections
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 07, 2019, 12:49:17 pm
I think the first one is special.

Is that not merely because there is so little distortion?

Jeremy
Title: Re: Reflections
Post by: petermfiore on April 07, 2019, 01:00:32 pm
I think the first one is special.
David,
I agree, it has a touch of the surreal...

Peter
Title: Re: Reflections
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 07, 2019, 01:37:38 pm
David,
I agree, it has a touch of the surreal...

Peter
I agree too.
Title: Re: Reflections
Post by: rabanito on April 08, 2019, 06:39:31 pm
Thank you friends   :)
Title: Re: Reflections
Post by: Mark Nadler on April 08, 2019, 08:21:02 pm
Love the first one

mark