Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on April 03, 2019, 02:21:58 pm

Title: white on white
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 03, 2019, 02:21:58 pm
?

Jeremy
Title: Re: white on white
Post by: RSL on April 03, 2019, 03:11:17 pm
NIce, Jeremy.
Title: Re: white on white
Post by: MattBurt on April 03, 2019, 03:46:02 pm
Nice, I like it. Looks like a studio shot (but I assume it is not). I love the giant softbox effect of fresh snow!
Title: Re: white on white
Post by: John R on April 03, 2019, 08:37:24 pm
Lovely.

JR
Title: Re: white on white
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 03, 2019, 08:39:22 pm
Very elegant.
Title: Re: white on white
Post by: maddogmurph on April 07, 2019, 11:55:35 pm
I've got some color blending issues on my right screen. Banding type effect? Maybe my screen's just getting old.
Title: Re: white on white
Post by: Two23 on April 07, 2019, 11:59:34 pm
Difficult exposure perfectly handled.


Kent in SD
Title: Re: white on white
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 08, 2019, 03:51:17 am
Thanks, all.

It was taken from the lobby of a small hotel in Hokkaido; I didn't even have to go outside, so there was no suffering involved (although the air coming through the open door was damn cold). Murph, I see no banding either in LR or on the exported JPEG.

Jeremy
Title: Re: white on white
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 08, 2019, 12:30:13 pm
It's beautiful. I think Murph needs a new screen.
Title: Re: white on white
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 08, 2019, 02:02:06 pm
Superb.
Title: Re: white on white
Post by: stevenfr on April 08, 2019, 04:27:36 pm
Well done