Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on April 01, 2019, 10:52:15 am

Title: Godrevy Lighthouse
Post by: KMRennie on April 01, 2019, 10:52:15 am
A series of seascapes as afternoon turns into night. Recently re-processed images from Cornwall in SW England taken in 2013. Comments welcome Ken
Title: Re: Godrevy Lighthouse
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 01, 2019, 11:37:42 am
Lovely series.
If I had to pick one, it would be the second.
Title: Re: Godrevy Lighthouse
Post by: thierrylegros396 on April 01, 2019, 12:42:42 pm
Lovely series.
If I had to pick one, it would be the second.

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Godrevy Lighthouse
Post by: mbaginy on April 01, 2019, 02:36:28 pm
Delightful images. I won't pick a favorite, all four are nice.
Title: Re: Godrevy Lighthouse
Post by: francois on April 02, 2019, 04:27:49 am
All four are complementary but #2 would be my favorite if I had to choose.
Title: Re: Godrevy Lighthouse
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 02, 2019, 04:50:11 am
Nice series.
Title: Re: Godrevy Lighthouse
Post by: sarrasani on April 02, 2019, 09:24:21 am
very good colour management.
2 is my fave.
sandro
Title: Re: Godrevy Lighthouse
Post by: KMRennie on April 02, 2019, 10:10:36 am
Thanks very much everyone for your replies. My favourite, at the moment is the final soft high key image but my tastes change and this image has been unprocessed for 6 years as I didn't like the bold colours Cooling the temperature a touch and negative clarity and saturation has produced something that I presently like. Ken
Title: Re: Godrevy Lighthouse
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on April 04, 2019, 01:18:37 pm
+1

Thierry

+2

Best regards,

Vieri