Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: sarrasani on April 01, 2019, 07:09:45 am

Title: ultra-widw lake/swamp
Post by: sarrasani on April 01, 2019, 07:09:45 am
(A7r with Voigtlander 10 mm. hyper-wide).


thank you for attention and all the best.

Sandro
Title: Re: ultra-widw lake/swamp
Post by: RMW on April 01, 2019, 07:19:24 am
Thanks Sarrasani.
Interesting work.
#4 appeals to me the most.
Richard
Title: Re: ultra-widw lake/swamp
Post by: francois on April 02, 2019, 04:19:48 am
Nice set! Shot #4 is also my favorite, I feel drawn into it.
Title: Re: ultra-widw lake/swamp
Post by: sarrasani on April 02, 2019, 09:22:51 am
Nice set! Shot #4 is also my favorite, I feel drawn into it.


Thank you much francois and RMV.  Also for my taste the 4 is the best (told better : less bad).
All the best!
Sandro
Title: Re: ultra-widw lake/swamp
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on April 04, 2019, 01:20:19 pm
Nice set! Shot #4 is also my favorite, I feel drawn into it.

Agreed, I think nr 4 is the best - despite the amount of material in the frame, it feels like it's the cleanest, clearest composition among the 4. Best regards,

Vieri
Title: Re: ultra-widw lake/swamp
Post by: sarrasani on April 05, 2019, 08:26:43 am
Agreed, I think nr 4 is the best - despite the amount of material in the frame, it feels like it's the cleanest, clearest composition among the 4. Best regards,

Vieri

Proud of your attention. Thank you, Maestro.
Sandro
Title: Re: ultra-widw lake/swamp
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on April 05, 2019, 12:37:36 pm
Proud of your attention. Thank you, Maestro.
Sandro

My pleasure Sandro, on the contrary, I am happy to finally have had some time to dedicate to the forum and I am sorry for not having been more active before :) Best regards,

Vieri