Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on March 29, 2019, 01:29:05 pm

Title: December in the Southern Marsh USA
Post by: RMW on March 29, 2019, 01:29:05 pm
Hope you enjoy.
Richard
Title: Re: December in the Southern Marsh USA
Post by: sarrasani on April 02, 2019, 09:26:25 am
robust and clear composition. I like it.
sandro
Title: Re: December in the Southern Marsh USA
Post by: RMW on April 02, 2019, 11:49:04 pm
Thank you Sarrasani.
Title: Re: December in the Southern Marsh USA
Post by: francois on April 03, 2019, 05:08:32 am
I like it too… I can feel the humid environment!
Well seen.
Title: Re: December in the Southern Marsh USA
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 03, 2019, 08:55:24 am
I like the composition but the blown highlights in the sky bother me.

Jeremy
Title: Re: December in the Southern Marsh USA
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on April 04, 2019, 01:12:58 pm
I like the composition but the blown highlights in the sky bother me.

Jeremy

Second that - perhaps, if their are blown in the original file as well (and not the result of post-processing), a square crop cutting the sky away would both love the problem and make for a "graphic", more abstract composition which I think might suit the subject matter nicely - just my .02 of course :)

Best regards,

Vieri