Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: rgs on March 28, 2019, 12:05:39 am

Title: Colorado Last Week
Post by: rgs on March 28, 2019, 12:05:39 am
A few images from a visit to Colorado last week. The first is from a back country hike near Deckers. The two very cold and snowy ones are from 11 Mile State Park early one very cold morning and the last is Pike's Peak as seen from my daughter's front porch.
Title: Re: Colorado Last Week
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 28, 2019, 06:02:42 am
Great set of beautiful vistas.
Title: Re: Colorado Last Week
Post by: stamper on March 28, 2019, 08:37:14 am
Great set of beautiful vistas.

Agreed!
Title: Re: Colorado Last Week
Post by: Ghaag on March 28, 2019, 08:52:24 am
Beautiful images, I bet it was a great time to be in the mountains!
Title: Re: Colorado Last Week
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 28, 2019, 09:19:02 am
Great set of beautiful vistas.
+1.
Title: Re: Colorado Last Week
Post by: francois on March 29, 2019, 06:17:42 am
Beautiful set with a glorious light.
Well done, bravo!
Title: Re: Colorado Last Week
Post by: Arlen on March 29, 2019, 12:11:19 pm
Great set of beautiful vistas.

Indeed. I particularly like the second one.
Title: Re: Colorado Last Week
Post by: rgs on March 29, 2019, 01:36:04 pm
Thank you all. I like the second one as well but the family prefers the first. It was a good trip - lots of interesting weather and plenty of time with the grand-kids. My youngest son and three grandsons went off to photograph pronghorns (I've never been close enough to be very successful with them) and got several good images.
Title: Re: Colorado Last Week
Post by: sdwilsonsct on April 02, 2019, 12:24:40 pm
Nice!
Title: Re: Colorado Last Week
Post by: RBFritz on April 02, 2019, 05:22:05 pm
I like the second one the best. How would it look as a pano with more of the sky cropped out?
Title: Re: Colorado Last Week
Post by: rgs on April 12, 2019, 02:46:34 pm
I like the second one the best. How would it look as a pano with more of the sky cropped out?

Interesting idea. I like the drama in the sky but I'll take a look. Most of the sky drama is a bit low in the sky.