Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on March 25, 2019, 12:13:12 pm

Title: Mornin' in Chorão
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 25, 2019, 12:13:12 pm
Mornin' in Chorão. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2019/03/25/mornin-in-chorao/)

Title: Re: Mornin' in Chorão
Post by: MattBurt on March 25, 2019, 03:33:07 pm
Nice, I especially like the first. So lush!
Title: Re: Mornin' in Chorão
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 25, 2019, 06:37:05 pm
Nice, I especially like the first. So lush!
Me too.
Title: Re: Mornin' in Chorão
Post by: stevenfr on March 25, 2019, 07:38:54 pm
I agree the first one is sweet.
Title: Re: Mornin' in Chorão
Post by: Peter McLennan on March 25, 2019, 08:31:39 pm
Luscious.
Title: Re: Mornin' in Chorão
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 26, 2019, 05:19:23 am
Great landscape.
Title: Re: Mornin' in Chorão
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 27, 2019, 02:05:36 pm
Thank you, all.
Title: Re: Mornin' in Chorão
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on April 04, 2019, 01:34:28 pm
Hello Rajan, great work here! :) I love the first one as it is, just perfect. In the second one, if I may, perhaps I might suggest cropping out some of the water in the foreground, to "concentrate" the composition. I think it would make it even stronger - just my .02 of course. Best regards,

Vieri