Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: HSakols on March 23, 2019, 10:53:30 am

Title: Sprng in the Merced Canyon
Post by: HSakols on March 23, 2019, 10:53:30 am
Driving home up the canyon I stopped to enjoy the colors of spring. 

Title: Re: Sprng in the Merced Canyon
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 23, 2019, 11:37:26 am
Lovely.
My favorite is the second.
Title: Re: Sprng in the Merced Canyon
Post by: stevenfr on March 23, 2019, 12:54:18 pm
I agree the second one is my fav
Title: Re: Sprng in the Merced Canyon
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 24, 2019, 08:28:10 am
Both are beautiful. I think the first can do with a touch more contrast.
Title: Re: Sprng in the Merced Canyon
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 25, 2019, 05:37:50 am
#2 for me.
Title: Re: Sprng in the Merced Canyon
Post by: francois on March 25, 2019, 06:15:22 am
I also vote for #2, it's an interesting shot.
Title: Re: Sprng in the Merced Canyon
Post by: Ghaag on March 28, 2019, 08:58:19 am
I love #2!