Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Motion & Video => Topic started by: kers on March 21, 2019, 09:01:37 am
-
I just made a timelapse and like to share it.
The subject was ideal for timelapse.
Let me know what you think! good or bad...
As a photographer by my roots I am sure there is room for improvement...
http://www.beeld.nu/video/QO-Hotel-hd.mp4
Pieter Kers
-
I liked it a lot. Thought the idea was great, and the implementation excellent. Well done for me.
Don
-
Nice, I like it too! Great clouds. Did you have to 'shop any naked people out from the windows?
-
Thanks both for your positive comments...
At the Hotel they were afraid of these problems, but i have not seen any naked problems yet... fortunately...
-
Awesome!
-
Hoi Pieter,
Well done!
Cheers,
Bart
-
Hi Pieter,
I really like this. Well done.
Andrew
-
A great use of timelapse.
How did you shoot it? Presume shot as stills rather than speeded up video?
Was the zoom done with a motorised lens?
-
A great use of timelapse.
How did you shoot it? Presume shot as stills rather than speeded up video?
Was the zoom done with a motorised lens?
Sorry for the late reply:
Timelapse based on d850 46mp photographs- zoom is made afterwards since the 8K quality of the images permitted a 4K zoom.
These kind of timelapses makes time fly when you make them...very time consuming...