Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on March 20, 2019, 06:51:52 am

Title: Milfontes, SW Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 20, 2019, 06:51:52 am
Some recent shots. Winter is nice, crowds are gone:)

Regards.

Title: Re: Milfontes, SW Portugal
Post by: francois on March 20, 2019, 07:07:46 am
Beautiful set. The last one is my favorite, the light is soft, perfect. I also like the first one with this wide pano.
Title: Re: Milfontes, SW Portugal
Post by: thierrylegros396 on March 20, 2019, 07:40:13 am
Blue and yellow-orange of the 2nd work well together.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: Milfontes, SW Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 22, 2019, 07:23:32 am
Just added a blog entry about this shooting session:

http://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=734

Regards
Title: Re: Milfontes, SW Portugal
Post by: francois on March 22, 2019, 12:15:41 pm
Just added a blog entry about this shooting session:

http://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=734

Regards

Thanks for the info… I hope that your exhibition goes well, you deserve it.
Title: Re: Milfontes, SW Portugal
Post by: HSakols on March 23, 2019, 10:48:37 am
I'd like to see your exhibit. 
Title: Re: Milfontes, SW Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 25, 2019, 05:38:21 am
Thanks gents.
Title: Re: Milfontes, SW Portugal
Post by: stamper on March 25, 2019, 06:38:01 am
Beautiful set. The last one is my favorite, the light is soft, perfect. I also like the first one with this wide pano.

Agreed!