Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: OnlyNorth on March 18, 2019, 01:27:01 pm

Title: An urban landscape
Post by: OnlyNorth on March 18, 2019, 01:27:01 pm
with wind at Genoa,Italy.
Title: Re: An urban landscape
Post by: MattBurt on March 18, 2019, 01:54:30 pm
I like it! Nice DOF as far as I can tell at this size. The motion of the fabric is great!
Title: Re: An urban landscape
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 18, 2019, 03:51:34 pm
Nice catch!
Title: Re: An urban landscape
Post by: francois on March 19, 2019, 10:02:46 am
Windy day! Nice, I like the colors and the sense of movement.
Title: Re: An urban landscape
Post by: OnlyNorth on March 21, 2019, 01:09:15 pm
Thanks all
Title: Re: An urban landscape
Post by: mbaginy on March 21, 2019, 05:12:09 pm
How did I miss that image?  Nice!!  Love the stripes.
Title: Re: An urban landscape
Post by: OnlyNorth on March 23, 2019, 08:08:50 am
I am glad You found it.Thanks.