Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on March 16, 2019, 04:34:52 pm
-
I had to add a tent, sleeping bag and snowshoes, etc. to my photo gear, but it was fun.
Feedback welcome.
-
Two fine images. The light on the snow is the first one is just lovely.
-
Big YES to both.
-
Yes, really nice work and I agree about that light and also the placement of the tree to block the direct sun. Worked great and I admire your dedication and effort.
-
Perfect lighting on the first image.
mark
-
Two fine images. The light on the snow is the first one is just lovely.
+1.
-
Amazing warm colors. Sleeping out for this kind of light is worth it!
-
Two very fine images.
-
Amazing warm colors. Sleeping out for this kind of light is worth it!
Yep. :). Thanks to all for your kind comments.
Sorry for the delay in replying. Canyonlands, Arches and Mesa Verde today. :D
-
Yes, really nice work and I agree about that light and also the placement of the tree to block the direct sun...
I posted the version with the dazzling sun on Facebook...
-
Love the first one and don't mind the second one, but love the first one :)
Dave
-
Love the first one and don't mind the second one, but love the first one :)
Dave
+1
Best regards,
Vieri