Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on March 15, 2019, 06:24:48 am

Title: No Go
Post by: stamper on March 15, 2019, 06:24:48 am
?
Title: Re: No Go
Post by: francois on March 15, 2019, 08:16:17 am
Nice, I like it. On the thumbnail, I imagined that the person had a sub-machine gun… too much imagination, sometimes!
Title: Re: No Go
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 15, 2019, 09:36:09 am
The silhouette eerily resembles that of Alfred Hitchcock, adding to the mood.
A fine catch.
Title: Re: No Go
Post by: stamper on March 16, 2019, 11:48:16 am
Thanks for the feedback.
Title: Re: No Go
Post by: John R on March 16, 2019, 12:00:36 pm
The silhouette eerily resembles that of Alfred Hitchcock, adding to the mood.
A fine catch.
Yes it does. Notice ominous hands. Mind you I think the camera silhouette takes away from the overall image. You certainly have a good eye.

JR
Title: Re: No Go
Post by: stamper on March 16, 2019, 12:04:49 pm
Yes it does. Notice ominous hands. Mind you I think the camera silhouette takes away from the overall image. You certainly have a good eye.

JR

Thanks.