Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => iPhone and Mobile Photography => Topic started by: Jonathan Cross on March 12, 2019, 11:17:19 am

Title: Add an image to an iPone text
Post by: Jonathan Cross on March 12, 2019, 11:17:19 am
Can anyone help a dummy?  I can use wifi/Bluetooth to get jpeg images from my Fuji X-t3 to my iPhone 5s where they sit in the camera roll. I may then want to send an image with a text.  I should be able to write a text and then tap the camera icon by the message box to access photos.  When I do this I just get the actual iphone camera and cannot access stored images.  I should be able to do this, so can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.  I have ios 12.1.4 and have mms enabled.  I can send an image on its own by clicking share in the camera roll, but I want to have some text as well.

Thanks,

Jonathan


Title: Re: Add an image to an iPone text
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 12, 2019, 11:29:12 am
...and then tap the camera icon by the message box to access photos.  When I do this I just get the actual iphone camera and cannot access stored images...

1. Under the camera icon there is a Photos icon

2. When in the actual camera mode, the top bar contains the Photos icon again (far left).

Title: Re: Add an image to an iPone text
Post by: Jonathan Cross on March 12, 2019, 11:39:51 am
Brilliant - solved!  Many thanks, Slobodan.  I did not realise what the icon with coloured circles meant. 

Lula forum comes to the rescue!

Best wishes,

Jonathan