Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: stevenfr on March 11, 2019, 01:57:05 pm

Title: The Snow Meadow
Post by: stevenfr on March 11, 2019, 01:57:05 pm
A stitched panorama using the Phase One XF IQ4 150. This is scene I photographed last year. I went back to get a better angle on the trees on the left, so the two lines of trees formed a V. Last year, the image I got was not as sharp an angle for the trees on the left. Thus not giving the depth that this image has in it.
Title: Re: The Snow Meadow
Post by: francois on March 12, 2019, 04:50:58 am
I like it a lot. The "Seven Trees" photo was cleaner and this one more complex, they are complementary.
Title: Re: The Snow Meadow
Post by: stevenfr on March 12, 2019, 05:04:15 am
Thank you Francois for the great feedback.
Title: Re: The Snow Meadow
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 12, 2019, 09:58:06 am
I like it a lot. The "Seven Trees" photo was cleaner and this one more complex, they are complementary.
I must agree.

Your this season's snow and trees images re superb.
Title: Re: The Snow Meadow
Post by: HSakols on March 12, 2019, 10:00:51 am
I'm also enjoying all the winter landscapes!
Title: Re: The Snow Meadow
Post by: stevenfr on March 12, 2019, 10:14:42 am
Thank you Eric and Hal. The snow is great to hide the mess in a forest or a field. Its a lot easier to photograph in winter.