Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ivophoto on March 10, 2019, 01:46:12 pm
-
Ok, adult kids, but still my kids,....
My son Andreas : 24
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190310/e24d5600d70208c17e19b303c9ffc203.jpg)
Same kid, a few years ago in a more interesting frame.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190310/2999ab89f63c87cbfcf0e1840b1d7606.jpg)
-
Nice pictures Ivo, though the second takes more work to appreciate. I did chuckle at the LA baseball cap. Is it a prop for amusement or is American culture really an ingrained presence?
-
Thanks for your comment Omer.
The LA cap. Hahaha. It ‘s the kind of Americanization that slipped in.
Stores like Footlocker and American Today imported this, popular TV series as ‘The fresh prince of Bel air’ and US films in cinemas did the rest.
Actually, It’s a hip-hop sub culture, hip-hop is very popular amongst youngsters.
Few years ago my youngest son walked around as a white version of an American gangsta rapper. 
Wisdom doesn’t come before age, I soothe myself. (I’m already happy he doesn’t put his ears under the cap anymore)