Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PeterAit on March 10, 2019, 11:03:56 am

Title: Apropos of nothing - a coincidence?
Post by: PeterAit on March 10, 2019, 11:03:56 am
I was reminiscing about a few of the things - physical objects - that have been my very favorites over the years. They are both M3s - the Leica M3 and the BMW M3.
Title: Re: Apropos of nothing - a coincidence?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 10, 2019, 11:11:35 am
My most reliable vehicle was a BMW R26 (many years ago.)
I'm not aware of Leica ever marketing an R26.    ;D
Title: Re: Apropos of nothing - a coincidence?
Post by: Rob C on March 10, 2019, 02:34:59 pm
My most reliable vehicle was a BMW R26 (many years ago.)
I'm not aware of Leica ever marketing an R26.    ;D


You're right Eric; I think they stopped at around R8 or R9.

Dedication is what's missing.

:-)
Title: Re: Apropos of nothing - a coincidence?
Post by: LesPalenik on March 10, 2019, 05:29:18 pm
Nikon P1000 would fit easily in the saddlebag of BMW S1000.