Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: pikeys on March 08, 2019, 01:27:50 pm

Title: Hahnenmuhle,media settings??
Post by: pikeys on March 08, 2019, 01:27:50 pm
I 've bought some of the above sample packs,and,I'm trying to get the media settings
I'v e-mailed Hahnemuhle,but they have not responded.

I need the settings for the Glossy Fine Art,media settings.,I'm using mostly the PK papers.
I'm guessing,but,I assume they are ..semi-gloss,luster..,correct me if I'm wrong.

Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
Title: Re: Hahnenmuhle,media settings??
Post by: Mark D Segal on March 08, 2019, 01:41:56 pm
Hahnemuehle specifies the Media Types in the instructions they provide with the download of their profiles from their website.
Title: Re: Hahnenmuhle,media settings??
Post by: howardm on March 08, 2019, 01:55:05 pm
As I recall, when you download Hahn profiles, it builds a .zip file that includes the profiles and instructions in german and english.

>> Read the instructions << 

They include a media type list for all Hahn products.
Title: Re: Hahnenmuhle,media settings??
Post by: rxchaos on March 08, 2019, 03:35:45 pm
For Epson SureColor printers the media type settings for Hahnemuhle papers are
-Hahnemuhle Photo Black (PK) ink papers: Epson Premium Luster
-Hahnemuhle Matte Black (MK) ink papers: Epson Velvet Fine Art

I think this may be the settings for all Epson printers.

Title: Re: Hahnenmuhle,media settings??
Post by: pikeys on March 09, 2019, 04:16:52 am
Thanks Guys.

Mike