Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: OnlyNorth on March 04, 2019, 03:56:49 am
-
The beginning of a story?
-
Good shooting, Only. The slow shutter made the picture.
-
Good shooting, Only. The slow shutter made the picture.
+1.
-
I like it.
-
Thank You all .
-
I like it.
Yes
-
Not sure I agree totally. Though I do like the composition and the dynamics of the image. That bottom shadow seems out of place and looks very unnatural. Just look at all the other shadows, much softer and natural looking. How could the other shadow be pitch black and draw so much attention, like an overexposed sky?
JR
-
Not sure I agree totally. Though I do like the composition and the dynamics of the image. That bottom shadow seems out of place and looks very unnatural. Just look at all the other shadows, much softer and natural looking. How could the other shadow be pitch black and draw so much attention, like an overexposed sky?
JR
I exercise to take shots almost every day.Few days before I saw on the street several pigeons which were scared by some crazy drivers who run as if they were at a car race.Looking through the camera and waiting for a crash,my attention was caught by a young woman and her friend.Then a woman who smoked and a man appeared on the sidewalk.I admit that I did not see those two pigeons during the shooting.The shot was pp in LR only.I wanted to cut the second car but looking at those pairs,I decided these two cars to remain because there is a contrast between the sidewalk calm/quietness and the danger that abounds in the street.With graduated filter I put a little more black on the street - for me, the danger is not soft.Thank You.
-
Thank You all.