Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Martin Kristiansen on March 02, 2019, 06:47:31 am

Title: No time to shoot at the moment
Post by: Martin Kristiansen on March 02, 2019, 06:47:31 am
I was shooting bags at a clients warehouse and came across this little surreal scene. Grabbed the shot with my iPhone. Realized I have been too busy with commercial work and private life challenges to do any personal work at the moment. It will pass.
Title: Re: No time to shoot at the moment
Post by: Rob C on March 02, 2019, 07:40:01 am
I was shooting bags at a clients warehouse and came across this little surreal scene. Grabbed the shot with my iPhone. Realized I have been too busy with commercial work and private life challenges to do any personal work at the moment. It will pass.


Private life challenges: cannibalism, per chance? Don't blame me - it's the visual confession you posted!

Funny about neglecting your own work: I had found it impossible to take a camera walkies for about a month, until yesterday, when I thought of them in terms of dead capital: at once, I loaded a charged battery. I pushed two images through PS this morning, and no longer feel quite so depressed about it all.

Whether or not I come up with the Crown Jewels or a load of crap doesn't really matter: it's about passing the time.

:-)

Rob