Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: PeterAit on March 01, 2019, 10:04:28 am

Title: Sunset with oil rigs, near Nova Scotia
Post by: PeterAit on March 01, 2019, 10:04:28 am
This would be an ordinary calendar photo without the oil rigs, I think.
Title: Re: Sunset with oil rigs, near Nova Scotia
Post by: LesPalenik on March 01, 2019, 11:50:12 am
It wouldn't take much to make them go away.
Title: Re: Sunset with oil rigs, near Nova Scotia
Post by: PeterAit on March 01, 2019, 03:42:36 pm
No no no! The oil rigs are the things that sets this photo apart from a billion banal calendar photos. At least that my take.
Title: Re: Sunset with oil rigs, near Nova Scotia
Post by: LesPalenik on March 01, 2019, 07:16:59 pm
In that case, I would say - sharpen and duplicate them.

Sorry, in my previous post, I forgot to add the smiley.