Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: pikeys on February 28, 2019, 01:52:00 pm

Title: Need the ICC profile for Innova IFA-45?
Post by: pikeys on February 28, 2019, 01:52:00 pm
I've attempted to download the above profile from Innova's website,but,keep getting a 404 error message.
I then tried to call their USA tech support number,but,...the number is not in working order.
Does anyone have the ICC profile/or link} for the canon pro-10?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Mike
Title: Re: Need the ICC profile for Innova IFA-45?
Post by: howardm on February 28, 2019, 02:10:39 pm
send an email to this guy........

[email protected]
Title: Re: Need the ICC profile for Innova IFA-45?
Post by: pikeys on February 28, 2019, 04:04:51 pm
I did,he sent me the ICC profile,along with giving me a sample pack of some Innova papers.
He's great!!!

Thanks for your reply ,David,

Mike
Title: Re: Need the ICC profile for Innova IFA-45?
Post by: howardm on February 28, 2019, 04:10:24 pm
YW.  Enjoy.  They are good papers.