Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: stevenfr on February 28, 2019, 01:24:23 pm

Title: Seven Trees
Post by: stevenfr on February 28, 2019, 01:24:23 pm
This image is a 6 image stitch from the Phase One IQ4 150 camera.
Title: Re: Seven Trees
Post by: LesPalenik on February 28, 2019, 01:59:42 pm
I like the pano format, but personally, I would raise the angle of the camera slightly, to get more of the sky and less of the snow.

Title: Re: Seven Trees
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 28, 2019, 02:13:29 pm
I like the pano format, but personally, I would raise the angle of the camera slightly, to get more of the sky and less of the snow.

I agree. You saw some good stuff in Hokkaido, Steven.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Seven Trees
Post by: stevenfr on February 28, 2019, 02:21:00 pm
Thanks Jeremy and Les. I just printed this image at 69" in length for a client. I have enough room in the file to take away less snow. I will think about it. thanks Steven
Title: Re: Seven Trees
Post by: HSakols on February 28, 2019, 06:59:09 pm
I'd love to see the print! 
Title: Re: Seven Trees
Post by: stevenfr on February 28, 2019, 07:11:31 pm
Thanks Hugh. I will try and get a image of it hanging.
Title: Re: Seven Trees
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 01, 2019, 04:02:39 am
Fantastic.
Title: Re: Seven Trees
Post by: Bob_B on March 01, 2019, 08:28:44 am
+1 and agree about seeing a big print.
Title: Re: Seven Trees
Post by: stevenfr on March 11, 2019, 01:58:21 pm
Thanks Bob and Paulo. I am pleased you like this image.
Title: Re: Seven Trees
Post by: francois on March 12, 2019, 04:48:46 am
Very nice and elegant…