Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on February 24, 2019, 12:46:29 pm

Title: snowball
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 24, 2019, 12:46:29 pm
?

Jeremy
Title: Re: snowball
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 24, 2019, 04:14:15 pm
Elegant simplicity.
Title: Re: snowball
Post by: John R on February 24, 2019, 07:01:46 pm
Elegant simplicity.
Can't agree this time. I think most of the image is a wash-out and the subjects hold very little interest.

JR
Title: Re: snowball
Post by: Ivophoto on February 26, 2019, 06:16:32 am
This one will work better in big. I actually like it! Damn, I hope the guy or girl got out save!
(On the other hand, he or she deserves a good spanking)
Title: Re: snowball
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 26, 2019, 02:42:19 pm
This one will work better in big. I actually like it! Damn, I hope the guy or girl got out save!
(On the other hand, he or she deserves a good spanking)

Ivo, I don't follow you.

Jeremy
Title: snowball
Post by: Ivophoto on February 27, 2019, 05:53:58 am
Ivo, I don't follow you.

Jeremy

Do I look at somebody trying to outrun an avalanche?

I can’t see what exactly is making the trail, is it a skier? It is an avalanche, Isn’t it?

(If not, my reply doesn’t make a lot of sense, doesn’t it?)

Title: Re: snowball
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 27, 2019, 01:03:32 pm
Ah, I see. The trail was made by the snowball, which was about 1cm in diameter.

Jeremy
Title: Re: snowball
Post by: Ivophoto on February 27, 2019, 01:33:13 pm
Ah, I see. The trail was made by the snowball, which was about 1cm in diameter.

Jeremy