Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on February 24, 2019, 06:31:37 am

Title: Nobody In
Post by: stamper on February 24, 2019, 06:31:37 am
?
Title: Re: Nobody In
Post by: degrub on February 24, 2019, 10:04:23 am
the grittiness of the neighborhood shows through with the bare vines.
Title: Re: Nobody In
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 24, 2019, 12:34:38 pm
Fine juxtaposition of the wild vines and the rigid door. And the padlock at the top of the door raises all sorts of bizarre questions.
Title: Re: Nobody In
Post by: RSL on February 24, 2019, 01:42:31 pm
And the padlock at the top of the door raises all sorts of bizarre questions.

Especially considering the mail slot below.
Title: Re: Nobody In
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 24, 2019, 04:11:18 pm
Typical piece of mail:
"Help! I'm being held prisoner! I have the padlock key, but I can't reach the padlock!"
Title: Re: Nobody In
Post by: MattBurt on February 25, 2019, 11:27:24 am
I would expect that when you put a letter in the slot, something would growl and snatch it in.  :o
Interesting shot.