Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: stevenfr on February 23, 2019, 08:18:24 pm
-
Blowing snow coated these trees with a layer of snow.
Steven
-
A lovely shot.
-
Gorgeous.
-
Blowing snow coated these trees with a layer of snow.
Lovely. From your recent trip to Hokkaido?
Jeremy
-
Wonderful!!
-
This is beautiful.
-
stark beautiful!
-
love how you developed this image
mark
-
Fanciful. I like it, but perhaps a titch less saturated.
-
Thanks everyone for the kind feedback on this image. Yes Jeremy this one was from my recent shoot.
-
Excellent, I love it.
-
Nicely done, Steven!
The leaves on what looks to me as oaks add the perfect "chatter" to a peaceful, serene winter forest. They are the perfect verb to add interest to those snow-coated trunks.
-
Thank you Larry. I searched for a stretch in the forest that had an organized vertical of trees with the leaves. I didn’t want a tree on a diagonal to break up the design of the scene. It was amazing that leaves still had colour in them.