Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on February 23, 2019, 02:18:31 pm

Title: lone tree
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 23, 2019, 02:18:31 pm
Thoughts?

Jeremy
Title: Re: lone tree
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 23, 2019, 02:22:07 pm
It works for me. Nice shot.
Title: Re: lone tree
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 23, 2019, 02:23:30 pm
It works for me. Nice shot.

Thanks. Having posted it, I noticed (in the thumbnail in particular) quite a marked halo around the tree. It's very odd, as I've done nothing but global adjustments. Anyway, I've added a radial mask in LR and I think it's better now.

Jeremy
Title: Re: lone tree
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 23, 2019, 04:47:37 pm
Yes, it is better.

I had noticed the halo, but I ignored it, as it seemed very faint and fairly unimportant.
But I'm glad you cleaned it up.