Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: w7ptt on February 20, 2019, 08:56:17 am

Title: Hahnemuehle Photo Rag Metallic (Printing With Canon Pro-1000)
Post by: w7ptt on February 20, 2019, 08:56:17 am
Hello All!

Yesterday I picked up a box of Hahnemuehle Photo Rag Metallic (13X19), and I want to make some prints on my new Canon Pro-1000.

Does anyone have any printhead height settings they can share with me (are you using normal, medium, etc), and also if you have
avoid abrasions turned on or not.

Bill
Title: Re: Hahnemuehle Photo Rag Metallic (Printing With Canon Pro-1000)
Post by: mearussi on February 20, 2019, 09:11:59 am
Hello All!

Yesterday I picked up a box of Hahnemuehle Photo Rag Metallic (13X19), and I want to make some prints on my new Canon Pro-1000.

Does anyone have any printhead height settings they can share with me (are you using normal, medium, etc), and also if you have
avoid abrasions turned on or not.

Bill
It's a very thick stiff paper. I have the Canon ipf6400 and had to max out both the head height and vacuum setting to keep the head from scratching it.
Title: Re: Hahnemuehle Photo Rag Metallic (Printing With Canon Pro-1000)
Post by: Ernst Dinkla on February 21, 2019, 02:22:31 am
No issues on the Z3200 here. Curl is decurled fast too after printing.

Ernst, op de lei getypt.
Title: Re: Hahnemuehle Photo Rag Metallic (Printing With Canon Pro-1000)
Post by: bobfriedman on February 21, 2019, 04:06:24 pm
I use it on the Canon Pro-1000 with no problems
Title: Re: Hahnemuehle Photo Rag Metallic (Printing With Canon Pro-1000)
Post by: JRSmit on February 22, 2019, 12:02:23 pm
No issues with hahnemuhle photo rag metallic, Both sheets and roll, on Epson scp7000 & 9000