Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 19, 2019, 07:59:19 pm

Title: Heads up
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 19, 2019, 07:59:19 pm
...
Title: Re: Heads up
Post by: RSL on February 20, 2019, 09:03:27 am
+1
Title: Re: Heads up
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 20, 2019, 09:16:12 am
One eye caught you in the act, Eric.
Title: Re: Heads up
Post by: stamper on February 20, 2019, 09:21:41 am
Unusual!
Title: Re: Heads up
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 20, 2019, 11:24:29 am
One eye caught you in the act, Eric.
You mean the sparrow in the lower left corner?
That's the film director.   :D
Title: Re: Heads up
Post by: John R on February 20, 2019, 06:08:52 pm
I see there are quite a few more heads behind the scene, so to speak. ONe that is interesting the reflected head behind the red head. Nice shot.

JR
Title: Re: Heads up
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 20, 2019, 07:59:21 pm
Thanks, John.
As often happens, there is more in each image than I ever noticed when shooting it.
Title: Re: Heads up
Post by: John R on February 20, 2019, 09:14:23 pm
You know Eric, more heads are better than one only when you knock them together. And well I remember the day I got very angry at my coworker and was about to tell him off when I had a flash of brilliance. He was a practical joker and liked the three stooges, so I said to him, "quick Roger what is the sound of one hand clapping." He rolled his eyes and stared at me in disbelief, as if I he was about to hear a sermon on philosophy. Then I smacked myself on the forehead and we laughed the whole day long about it. Even funnier is I can't remember why I was angry!

JR